Reiki (pronounced 'Ray-Key'), a laying on hands healing technique thousands of years
old, is the Usui system for natural healing discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese
Buddhist, in the late 19th century. Closely following the formula he found in the Indian Sanskrit 'Sutras', he received the healing powers of Reiki and the power
of transferring this power to others.
Reiki can be defined
as a Universal Life Force Energy. Reiki, is not only the most simple and natural
healing method we know of, but it is also the most effective way of transferring
this life Force Energy. Once a person has been opened up to become a 'Channel' for
Reiki, concentrated Life Energy will flow through his hands of its own accord and
he will retain this ability for the rest of his life. Life force
plays an important role in every thing we do. It animates the body and is also the primary energy of
our emotions, thoughts
and spiritual life.
Reiki supports the bodies natural ability to heal itself. It :
- Heals on all levels whether mental, spiritual, physical or emotional.
- Loosens up blocked energy.
- Cleanses the body of all toxins.
- increases intuitive awareness.
- Strengthens one's self immune system.
- Helps one to meditate.
- Increases psychic sensitivity.
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF REIKI
1. Just For Today I will Live the Attitude Of Gratitude.
2. Just For Today I will Not Worry.
3. Just For Today I will Not Anger.
4. Just For Today I will Do My Work Honestly.
5.Just For Today I will Show Love And Respect For Every Living Thing
Use Of Reiki For Vaastu
Reiki energy will act in a different, often more powerful way, when using this technique
Reiki energy will travel easily through the aura, to other parts of the energy field,
often flowing through and surrounding several areas including Vaastu at once, filling
them with warm, loving, nurturing energy before entering the physical body at the
places where it is needed. Crystals & Other things having positive Energy can
also be used for Improving the Vaastu Energy.