Feng Shui For Color
an important part in our lives. They fill our heart with vibrancy and
beauty. Each of the five elements i.e. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood is expressed
by a particular color. These colors are used in the specific area, related with
their respective element - using Bagua, the energy map. colors is associated with
what you need. Find a colored object to place in the corresponding area or Paint
that color on trim, a door, or a small wall.
1. Blue: Represents blessings and is a calming, peaceful color for meditation and
contemplation. Good for the Knowledge area of your home.
2. Red: Symbolizes virtue and truth. Red wards off evil and its vibrancy is life-affirming.
It is the color of life, luck, prosperity, power, glory, and happiness. Good for
the Fame or Reputation area of your home.
3. Green: Hope, longevity, and vitality. It represents lush growth, vegetation,
and the rebirth of springtime. Perfect for the Family/Health area of your home.
4. Purple: Similar function to red, can be used with red and gold to symbolize wealth.
Associated with royalty and pageantry. Best for the Wealth area of your home.
5. Pink: Combination of red and white, good for the Relationships/Romance area of
6. White: Spiritual and moral purity. Good for the Creativity/Children area of your
7. Gray: A color of connection. Good for the Helpful People/Travel area of your
8. Black: Seriousness and justice, deep waters, the darkness of winter. Not usually
considered lucky, but when used in balance with other colors it can absorb negative
chi. Black or dark blue are best for the Career area of your home.
9. Yellow: Authority or rank, associated with tolerance, acceptance, honesty, and
trustworthiness. Good for the center of your home.
10. Gold: Wealth and prosperity. Also good for the center of your home.